Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How Now Brownies



How Now Brownies Recipe is from All The Cooks website.

Ingredients

packages · (12-oz) chocolate chips
¾  cup · Unsalted butter or margarine
Eggs
¾  cup · Sugar
tsp · Vanilla
¾  cup · Whole wheat flour

Directions

  • 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Melt chocolate and butter together in microwave or over medium heat. Stir and let cool slightly. Beat eggs by hand in large bowl; add sugar and vanilla; continue to beat until smooth, 2-3 minutes. Add chocolate mixture and flour; stir well. Pour into greased 9 inches x 13 inches pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool; cut into squares.
  • 2 Yield 56 brownies.
  • 3 Fat 6.2 grams per bar / Source of Fiber
My Notes: I uploaded my pics to All The Cooks app under my username, artchick27. It took my brownies almost 30 mins to cook. I checked to see if they were done using the toothpick method.

No comments:

Post a Comment